The Barefoot Bride

We do fabulous from veil to toes!

Every bride should be able to wear her dream dress without having to sacrifice style & elegance because of budget. Serving the Mid South area as well as internet customers, The Barefoot Bride provides personalized bridal consultations to make your day special without breaking the bank.

  
As a Wedding Gown Broker, The Barefoot Bride offers an array of beautiful designer wedding gowns at a fraction of the price.  We specialize in brokering gowns for discontinued Designer gowns, Boutiques that are going out of business, Samples, Overstocks, "brides with two" and individually consigned designer gowns.

99% of our gowns are BRAND NEW ~ 1% are gently loved consigned gowns.

All gowns are 3 years old or less, in new or like new condition and are offered at up to 80% off retail in a wide variety of sizes from 0 - 30.  With a constantly changing stock, you never know what you might find!  

**We only have a samplin' of our gowns on this website ~ be sure to watch our facebook page for gowns that arrive daily***

www.facebook.com/barefootbrideboutique

The Barefoot Bride believes that your special day begins with a fun, stress free shopping environment where brides can kick off their shoes and enjoy the experience of finding their dream dress! 

At The Barefoot Bride ~  We do fabulous from veil to toes!

 Open By Appointment Only

Open 7 Days a Week 

 Call, text or email for your appointment

901-481-6906 ~  cheers@barefoot-bride.com 

Appointments available 7 days a week

Be sure to leave a message and we'll call you back asap!

 Barefoot Brides Have More Fun!

The Barefoot Bride was opened on accident by a fun loving bride to be who thought the whole wedding dress shopping experience was overwhelming and generally no fun!  Stuffy bridal consultants who oooh and ahhhh'd over every gown that came out of the dressing room didn't seem to work for this bride.  High pressure tactics and "no picture" policies just didn't make sense to this practical girl.  Neither did the ridiculous price tags on gowns where designer tags had been removed for fear of consumer "price shopping".  So this bride shopped and shopped (and shopped) to find the "perfect" gown at a great price.  26 gowns later she'd learned all the tricks of the trade and decided that it was time to share with other brides.  

In 2011, The Barefoot Bride opened it doors to the brides of Memphis and the Mid-South offering only 30 gowns in a small Cooper Young location.  Within 6 months, they were bursting at the seams with gorgeous designer wedding gowns so The Barefoot Bride moved into their current home in East Memphis.

The Barefoot Bride offers a unique one on one personalized wedding gown shopping experience.  Open by appointment only gives brides the attention they need to choose their perfect wedding gown.  The Barefoot Bride is a wedding gown broker offering over 1000 gowns from sizes 0-30 at up to 80% off retail prices.  99% of our Barefoot Bride gowns are brand new, arriving daily from designers, manufacturers and bridal salons.  The other 1% are gently loved, professionally cleaned gowns from brides who want to pass along savings to other brides!

The Barefoot Bride carefully selects unique designers from across the country/world to appeal to brides with budgets and styles from simple to extravagant providing 5 Star service in a fun and relaxed environment!

Due to our constantly changing inventory, please watch facebook where new gowns are posted daily!

Inventory on this website is not updated as often as our facebook page

www.facebook.com/barefootbrideboutique

 

Open by appointment only

901-481-6906 ~ thebarefootbride@hotmail.com

Call ~ Text ~ Email to schedule your appointment

Be sure to leave a message ~ we'll call you back ASAP!

 

 

 


Barefoot Bride Gowns

Over 1500 "off the rack" designer wedding gowns up to 80% off retail.  

Sizes available 0 - 30

New gowns arriving daily  

Check out Facebook for updates on new gowns! 

Facebook inventory is updated more frequently than this website 

www.facebook.com/barefootbrideboutique

Hours and Location

BRIDAL APPOINTMENTS

Open 7 days a week by appointment only

901-481-6906

www.barefoot-bride.com

cheers@barefoot-bride.com

Call ~ email ~ text ~ facebook

 

BAREFOOT BRIDESMAIDS

Bridesmaids ~ Veils ~ Bridal Accessories

Open with NO APPOINTMENT

 Tuesday - Thurdays 10 - 2

Friday - Monday 10 - 5

901-481-6906

 

 
TBB LogoVert.jpg
We have a wonderful advertising partnership with awesome wedding vendors on this page!  Think of it as more goodies for you!

We have a wonderful advertising partnership with awesome wedding vendors on this page!  Think of it as more goodies for you!